About Patriot Paver Sealing and Pressure Washing
A local and family owned business, Patriot Paver Sealing’s owner Jim Hecker is no stranger to working hard in the outdoor elements. With over 40 years of experience in construction business and over 15 years as the owner of a landscape maintenance business, Jim is used to being up before dawn and working past sunset. Jim’s son-in-law Jake has recently joined the team after serving in the United States Navy for the previous 9 years. Jake continue to serve with the United States Navy Reserve.
Since living in Florida, Jim and his wife Susan saw a need for a professional paver sealing and pressure washing business that would not take shortcuts or use sub-par equipment. Jim and Jake have received their certification for pressure washing and paver sealing and with a priority on attention to detail, they ensure every customer receives the best treatment on every project.
Patriot Paver Sealing has spared no expense and they have invested in State-of-the-Art equipment and forged business partnerships with highly respected paver sealing manufacturers and distributors. At Patriot Paver Sealing and Pressure Washing, we guarantee the highest level of customer service and satisfaction.
Why Choose Patriot Paver Sealing and Pressure Washing:
- Over 40 years of construction experience
- Over 15 years of landscaping and hardscaping experience
- Family owned and operated
- Our top priority is customer satisfaction
- Attention to detail on all projects
- Certified in both paver sealing and pressure washing
- We use only the best environmentally friendly, one day paver sealer
- State-of-the-Art equipment
- 4000 PSI / 250° Hot water steam cleaning
- All our equipment and products are proudly “Made in the USA”